Delrin Plastic Material
- High mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- Excellent resilience
- Good creep resistance
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Very good dimensional stability (low water abscorption)
- Good sliding properties and wear resistance
- Excellent machinability
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- Physiologically inert (suitable for food contact)
- Not self-extinguishing.
Gear wheels with small modulus, cams, heavily loaded bearings and rollers, bearings and gears with small clearances, valve seats, snapfit assemblies, all kinds of dimensionally stable precision parts for machine construction, insulating components for electrical engineering, parts which continuously in water of 60-80oC (Ertacetal C)
Eracetal is very well suited for machining on automatic lathes and is particularly recommended for mechanical precision parts.
64C, EBY Castle Building, Mohd. Ali Road, Masjid (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India